Thursday, March 26, 2009

Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 'Teaser" (TRAILER)

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/
above is the link to the only teaser trailer I have been able to find.

Wow the second cod5 comes out BOOM there's a six. I bet we've all gone on youtube and gotten rick rolled atleast three times trying to find the trailer. But there isn't one on youtube yet.

I'd read (on wikipedia) that there was a teaser, and I used their citations to hunt around and find it! The way they describe it, and I quote, "The trailer starts with the Infinity Ward logo, with background noise on a green waveform turning into a series of human shaped silhouettes, then an elevator door. The perspective changes to inside the elevator, still in green sound outlines. The elevator descends, opening up to what appears to be an airport security line. Then a hail of gunfire, a flash of green tinted action shots and ultimately the Modern Warfare 2 logo."

The way I describe it is: One of those green line thingies that move when you hear sound, paired with some flashing images of being in an elevator, which changes to war images when it opens. I interperate it as an after-war person trying to be normal and go down the elevator at work, but the whispers of the others in the elevator and the dings of the floors they pass sets him into a little flashback as the doors open.

Pretty disappointing teaser if you're hoping for a normal one with actual gameplay footage and extreme music. This one just makes you feel like you're blind.

Well there you have it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright! I've been looking for the trailer for forever! Thanks. But yes it is a relatively disappointing trailer.

Anonymous said...

hi
call of duty is being dropped this game will only be known as Modern Warfare 2
i dont have the link but it was confirmed in an interview with someone from activision ill try to find it for u
also i answered ur question on yahoo
good luck with ur blog

Anonymous said...

'one of those green thingies' lol. you're pretty funny. i'd describe it as that too.