I don't know about anyone else but I was so glad when my bro brought home Cod5, because I was getting seriously tired of Cod4's maps. They were all so GRAY. Plus everyone knew all the good hiding spots and the map glitch areas and the best places to snipe blah blah blah like playing hide and go seek in one house for too long. There's only so much you can do. My bro likes Cod4 more and I literally have no idea why. Cod5 is SO much more fun, but maybe just because I haven't exhausted all the online spontaneity. I haven't even tried its single player story play yet [whatever it's called]. But I have played Nazi Zombies on bro's account. I'm completely addicted.
Who else loves the Nazi Zombie FIRST LEVEL. Before the help room or the stairs or ANYTHING ELSE gets opened. The most realistic, couple o' humans stuck in a room with too many gosh darn windows, slowly fighting off zombies level.
Once you go upstairs it just gets boring and unrealistic when the zombies are seriously the speed of a lightning bolt: you no longer get to enjoy their signature drag-shuffle, and can only stay alive with heavy machine guns and two players backed into the strategy corner who have to time their reloads off eachother. But it's definitely a fun level to watch if you're not playing so the stress doesn't affect you.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea I think the other levels are for the players who like the thrill and don't care if it's realistic.
1st level si boring and the help room has the magic box the only wway to get good guns
you were afraid of shawn of the dead? hahaha i love that movie
yeah i like the Nazi zombie game too. its easy the one that comes with the game. when you buy the map pack it gets a little more difficult (a bit) but its cool ( I've only reached level 8) but yeah for me cod4 is a good game but yeah like you i prefer cod5 too. but yeah call of duty rocks!
=D request me i don't really got girl friends in the 360.pure guys eheheheh
CoRiNaRoX
(o and i'm the one from yahoo answers)
I play on ps3 :( but good to know there are some of us on both.
Post a Comment